Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A quickie...


Hello my fellow bloggers. I thought I would do a quick update. I am liking my new job, but there is no time for internet madness, so I have been feeling neglectful of my blog duties. Things are moving along tickity boo. It is funny, I guess the old saying is true, be careful what you wish for. I was hoping to be busier at work and now I am thinking, Man this is busy! I barely got time to eat lunch yesterday. It is interesting though and I am going to learn a tremendous amount.

I am still plugging away on the weightloss front. I will post on Friday with my weigh in. Keep happy.

A special message to Rabbit. I love you and miss you. I hape all things are going well and that wee babay is growing and fine. I think of you everyday and wish you were closer. I know that I am blessed to have a friend such as yourself and I thank God that you are in my life. I can't wait for girls getaway! Busy lives keep us from hanging, but my busy mind always has a thought or two about you everyday. Luv you. Please give a shout out to boy rabbit and roo for me.

Talk to you all on Friday.

Bean, summer loving, makes me feel fine.

2 Comments:

Blogger snackiepoo said...

Don't you worry about us...we understand. I remember when I had my last job....at the end of the day I would have rather poked my eyes out than get online!

7:49 AM  
Blogger Rabbit said...

Thanks for the thoughts and well-wishes. I am doing very well as is boy rabbit and baby rabbit. I don't have a due date yet but will soon. I will keep you posted. I have decided also to make a serious effort to come and see you. I'm thinking we may have to wait until September but we should be able to come to you and do fun things like last time. Good idea?

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home