Friday, July 07, 2006

The power of meat…


So nekid weigh in this morning proved promising for the meat diet. I have been a faithful Atkineer for 3 days and the scale showed a promising 263.5 this morning. Down 10.5 lbs since I started the AFW challenge. I even got on twice because I couldn’t believe the number. Now I am well aware that new poundage recently acquired is easier to send on its way as opposed to the pounds that have gotten comfortable in their deluxe accommodations with spacious rooms, excellent view and, until recently, 12 square carb filled meals a day.

In other news I am home from work today, taking my last whimsy day off, before I start my new job on Monday. It is a good thing this job is going to make me a better brighter Bean, because with it all flexibility is gone. No more taking off early and asking for a Friday off on Thursday afternoon. It is going to be me and my headset. Best Friends Forever.

Sorry for the short post today, but the call of the wild, mainly the little Beans, are looking for my undivided attention. Imagine the nerve. LOL.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Bean, dancing in the streets.

3 Comments:

Blogger snackiepoo said...

So I guess you don't want the "support carbs" magnet I have on my fridge??? LOL, I just got it to antagonize the roomie.

I tried Atkins and pased out; momma needs her carbs but I am proud of you, woo hoo, carrots!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Rabbit said...

Do you realize that you have lost a bag of potatoes? Next time you're in the store go pick one up and carry it around for a while. You'll notice its quite heavy and will keep things in perspective for you. Way to go, I am proud of you!

10:36 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

10.5 lbs?? WOW! congrats:)

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home