Tuesday, May 16, 2006

What’s up hombres?


Yes I am a jerk who does not post as often as they should. I took Thursday and Friday off from work and spent yesterday mostly crying and being cranky which brings us here, Tuesday afternoon.

Has there ever been a time in your life when you realize that you are way more important to someone’s life than they are to yours? It makes you feel kind of crappy and yet superior in some weird sort of way. Let me tell you… being on the receiving end of this SUCKS!

It sucks to realize that you just don’t matter that much. Your not as important as you thought you were and really if you died, sad but moving on….

So here I am dealing with my hurts and licking my wounds.

I will write more later when I am feeling less shaky and fragile.

Bean

BTW the cool comics come from NatalieDee check her out here!

2 Comments:

Blogger snackiepoo said...

Aw, hon....I have been on both sides of that situation so I am going to give you some loving advice. If someone thinks that you are less important to them than you think you should be, it is probably not about you but about them. It still doesn't make it hurt any less but just know there is probably nothing you can do to make someone act better than they do right at this moment and try to find some gratefulness that you know this now and can move on to finding people who DO know your worthiness.

I've always said that I don't have many friends and people think that is me being the lone wolf that I am, but I believe that if I say I am someone's friend then I should be willing to give them the 100% that they give me....everyone deserves that and so do you!

12:28 PM  
Blogger ~Les said...

Oh, my, Bean. I have definately been where you are, and it's one of the worst kinds of hurt. Wish I had some suggestions to make it better, but really, I don't. I'll be thinkin' about ya.

I agree with Hil, if someone is not willing to give 100%, and you are, then it's better that you know now.

~Les

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home