Thursday, May 18, 2006

I will never understand…



I had testing this week for a job within my organization. I was pre interview selection testing and it was odd. It was an essay type question that made entirely no sense. You are ‘insert position here’ of a large company how would you do “insert an entirely unrelated task here’. It was so odd that I came back and asked my boss if ‘entirely unrelated task’ was actually supposed to be part of ‘insert position here’. It made mo sense. So supposing they just want to see the magical thought process of Bean ~ then I rocked the Casaba but if ‘entirely unrelated task’ was what they were actually looking for then I guess I remain here. The funniest thing about this testing was for a job I applied for the job in September of 2005.

I really appreciate the supportive comments on the last post. You girls ROCK! Things are looking a little brighter, and I am a little smarter, which is never a bad thing. Hey what doesn’t kill us makes us stronger… Blah Blah Blah…. So anyhoo thanks for the support! It was needed and appreciated and I knew you would come through!

I am going home soon to continue to work on my ark. I am not sure where you are all at but man it has been raining here. My flowerbeds are flourishing but I just want to be dry, and get a little sun, so I can get rid of that ‘it has been a long cold winter’ glow to my legs!

I know I don’t usually talk TV here but, as I am the only one I know who watches ANTM
(what exactly does that say about me, I am not sure, but I am going with slightly superior than everyone else…)I just want to say that although Danielle is a pretty girl, I really wanted Joanie to get it. And that all I have to say about that except for ‘HAHAHAHA Jade, you are a whack job! Get help.’ Snap Snap Snap.

So I am ending this happy post with this thought of the day.

Mark 6 vs. 4 & 5 NIV

Jesus said to them, “Only in his hometown, among his relatives and in is own home, is a prophet without honour.” He could not do any miracles there except lay his hands on a few sick people and heal them. And he was amazed at their lack of faith.

What this says to me is that without faith – total and complete - Jesus/God/Holy Spirit can do NO work in my life, regardless as to whether he wants to or not. It says he COULD NOT, not chose not to, not did not, but could not.

This is just my mini revelation of the day. I need to work on my faith.


Brighter (and hopefully less drizzly) days ahead,

Bean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home