Friday, May 19, 2006

Graduation Day


Just a quick note to let you all know I am off for a three day weekend - yes it is good to be a Canadian, 3 day weekend and .90 on the American dollar. Life is good.

So I have come to the strange realization that I am old. I am no longer going to weddings of my friends but wedding of my friend’s children. Ouch. It is funny I am 18 in my mind and 35 in real life. Huston we have a problem. I sometimes wake up a wonder ‘hey what happened?’ I am married with two children, and yet I don’t fell grown up or responsible enough to take care of a houseplant let alone a family.

So besides the wedding this weekend, it should just be some fun and relaxing family time. I want to take the kids to see ‘Over The Hedge’ so that should be fun.

My sister graduates from University St. Mary’s in Halifax today. So congratulations to her. She just found out that she was accepted to Queen’s here in Kingston for Teacher’s College, so she will be closer next year (maybe too close LOL) This makes me happy. My Mom, Dad and my sister (the twin of the graduate) have gone out to celebrate with her. So I hope they keep safe and have fun and take lots of pictures. Yeah for you Sister, what an incredible accomplishment. I love you.

If you are looking for some interesting talk radio, please check out The Future is Yesterday and listen to Wiretap. Its Nifty.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Bean

1 Comments:

Blogger snackiepoo said...

Isn't it crazy to still feel like you are the one in your early 20's? I have witnessed two cousins get married recently and I can remember them being BORN when I was in grade school!

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home