Friday, April 07, 2006

A post in two parts....


Hello all,

Happy Friday. Once again the posts are few and far between. It has been pretty busy at work. We had some sadness this week as one of our co-workers died too young and alone. The building is very sad and angry over the loss.

Weight Watchers was cancelled until today at lunch. I am debating whether to take a pass or face the music, and I think I will face the music.

It has been a whirlwind of a week and I am looking forward to the break of the weekend. The kids are going to Grandma’s so it is truly a break!

I’m back…

Well the weigh in was as expected and I am up 1 pound. Like I said however, I am OK with that. It is back on the wagon for next week – starting now. I’ve had my fun, but this week has been a true example as to why I should track and count my points, because it is too easy to let it get away from me. The funny thing is that often when things were getting in my mouth this week, it was a definite shrug of the shoulders and a big “I don’t care”. And I really didn’t. This is not my usual defeatist thing, it is just I have bigger things going on than my eating. This is a lifestyle change and life happens and this is how I cope. I hope to one day be free of this and learn other coping methods. Baby steps!

As for anything else, not much, Li’l girl bean has a wicked black eye and is milking it for all its worth and Li’l boy bean is one funny kid. I am blessed

Have a wonderful weekend.

Bean

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

::waves:: Hi! So sorry about your coworker. That alone is enough to make somone want to eat thier weight in french fries!
Coping is one of the hardest things I had to over come in this journey. Sometimes I had to just say screw it and eat some thing awful, because I literatly had to breathe! Don't beat yourself up too much, life does happen and you have to go on.

2:12 PM  
Blogger dinah34 said...

that's sad about your co-worker. i hope that you and your co-workers are able to deal with the death in a positive way.

i'm proud of you for going to the weigh in.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home