Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I got nufin'


So here I am again staring at a blank page and trying to think of something witty to say. Nope nufin’. Sorry folks. I wish I could share what is really going on in my life with regards to the important things (sorting out my spirituality) but I just don’t think this is the venue and I am not ready to start a new blog to get into that, so if it spills out a bit here, bear with me.

Spring has sprung and nothing makes me happier. Mind you it is frickin cold and blustery here today, but I am expecting better things for the week to come.

In family news, my youngest sis got accepted to teacher’s college in Thunder Bay and is waiting to hear from three more schools. My true wish is that Queens takes her and then she would be here in the city with me. I haven’t had her around for the last 3 years as she has been in Halifax at St. Mary’s so the selfish part of me wants her here and close. My other sister in Red Deer is looking into buying a home – exciting times for her! My other sis is chillin’ at Ma and Pa’s and baby brother is working on his masters in some sort of Government related field and looking for some gainful employment. I love my sibs, I just wish they would hurry up and get married so I can have some wedding/new baby fun!

My eating has been atrocious, and I’m OK with that, oddly enough. Check back with me tomorrow after weigh in though and it may be a different story. I never claimed I was stable.

Yeah for Anne and her new house purchase.
Yeah for Lori and her on track weekend.
Yeah Double Yeah for SnackiePoo and her always insightful and motivating posts.
Yeah for Dinah34 and her managing to cope thorough the schizophrenic inducing stages of baby rearing – it does get better.
Yeah for me – for being me.

Talk soon.

Bean

2 Comments:

Blogger dinah34 said...

thanks, child rearing is schizophrenic inducing. c-razy.

i think you're witty even when you think you're not.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Thanks for the kind words on my blog! :) I just wanted to give a shout and and give you a big YEAH for being you! :)

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home