Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Wednesday Wrap Up #3

Another 1/2 pound gone.

Les suggested in her comments that I try the reverse counting – starting my points at suppertime. I think I will try this system this coming week.

So how did I do this week with my goals:
Last week I resolved to:

· to drink all of my water 7 days a week and not just through the week.
Still had some issues with this on the weekend – I am doing great with this at work and I keep 4 bottles of water at my desk and I try to drink them all.
· Not eat after supper – if I need something I will drink hot tea.
Not so much – lets just say it’s a work in progress
· Exercise – go for a walk at least three times this week in the morning or ride the exercise bike
Yeah me – 5 out of 7 days I did some intentional exercise
· Not to visit candy dishes in the office and stick to my three fireballs a day
1 slip
· Journal my food – on paper and on line.
This needs work on the weekends and I am removing the online portion of this goal.
· Start drinking my workday morning coffee with milk to save points for real food
Yeah me – I had a Tim’s with cream on the weekend but all the work coffee was with milk.
· Continue with the bowel buddies
Getting better all the time – it is worth the 4 points a day.

This week I resolve to
· Drink all my water on weekend and weekdays
· Not eat after supper
· Reverse journal – and writing it down in my handy dandy notebook.
· no candy dish visits
· exercise 4 out of 7
· finish reading it was food vs. me… and I won by Nancy Goodman
· when I reach for something to mindless eat – once a day say no!

See ya on the flip side!

Bean

2 Comments:

Blogger snackiepoo said...

Yah I've heard of people having success with that reverse journalling thing. I've never tried it because I am a freak of habit...which could be why I stayed at 230 all of last year, but hey....who's counting? Oh yeah, me....hrm.

5:54 PM  
Blogger ~Les said...

Good luck with reverse journaling. Hopefully it'll be just the thing you need to start seeing that scale move! ;0)

~Les

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home