Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Wednesday Wrap Up # 2

Last week I resolved to:

· Drink all of my water 7 days a week and not just through the week.
I drank water all 7 days at least 6 cups usually more
· Not eat after supper – if I need something I will drink hot tea.
Not so good here – still fighting the snacking monster
· Exercise – go for a walk at least two times this week after the kids go to bed.
I exercised intentionally 4 times this week. For a total of 135 minutes
· Not to visit candy dishes in the office and stick to my three fireballs a day
Still work needed to be done here – 2 visits were made
· Journal my food – on paper and on line.
Good here and it does help.

This week I resolve:

· to drink all of my water 7 days a week and not just through the week.
· Not eat after supper – if I need something I will drink hot tea.
· Exercise – go for a walk at least three times this week in the morning or ride the exercise bike
· Not to visit candy dishes in the office and stick to my three fireballs a day
· Journal my food – on paper and on line.
· Start drinking my workday morning coffee with milk to save points for real food
· Continue with the bowel buddies

So I lost a pound and a half. Not bad considering the Birthday Cake fiasco. Can we say stress eating anyone?

I will post more later if I am inspired.

Bean

2 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Congrats on your loss. Keep up the great work. Those are great goals for the week.

7:37 AM  
Blogger dinah34 said...

i found avoiding the candy dish to be the hardest.

congrats on the loss, despite the cake fiasco. :)

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home