Friday, March 31, 2006

Sorry for the lack of posts...


Nothing super exciting going on, but for a change I am smoking busy at work. I think I am on the other side of this project and things are getting back to normal and I now have time to blog! I have been ok with my eating, not stellar, but OK. We have been getting out for walks with the babies every night. Lil boy bean is learning how to manoeuvre on his bike. Man, if I fell off my bike or landed on the ground as much as he did I would totally give up, but my little man just picks himself up and keeps going. A lesson to be learned, perhaps?

So here it is Friday. I have worked for the last six days and I am looking forward to a break this weekend. The weather is supposed to be beautiful, so it will be lots of outside time. I need to seriously get some house work done, but it has waited this long….

Not much else to report. If you will direct your attention to the ticker up top you will notice that I lost another pound and a half, so the reverse tracking seems to be working. I was a little disappointed by the number, but quickly got over it and am claiming my success. I just wish weight would come off as quickly and efficiently as it goes on.
I am trying not to be resentful of my “quit smoking” pounds as I feel so much better since I have given up the killer weed – not to mention that I smell so much better too! I am still well below my highest weight post WLS loss. (long and complicated story can be found in earlier posts ~ quick summary WLS is not brain surgery) I am going in the right direction.

I need to focus on maintaining/tracking 7 days a week, I am sure my ‘numbers’ would be even better. I found the 100 calories packs (now in Canada Yippee) so these are my new favourite 2 point snack. I have tried all three flavours available and love them all. It is a perfect snack and there is enough in the pack to actually feel like you have had a snack.

Here’s to keep on keeping on.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Keep up the good work Dinah34! You go girl!

Bean

2 Comments:

Blogger dinah34 said...

hey thanks beans. you're making me blush.

1.5 pounds is awesome. i always wish the weight came off just as easily as it went on.

10:32 AM  
Blogger snackiepoo said...

1.5 pounds is great!!! Don't balk at that, sistah ;).

The killer weed...*snort*.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home