Friday, March 10, 2006

My baby is three


Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday Mini Bean...
Happy Birthday to You!

It is hard to believe my sweet baby is 3 today. Here she is pictured practicing for her big day at Grandpa's Birthday in late February.

So I have decided to post my food back here again (see previous post) So here is what Thursday looked like..

2 bowel buddies 4 points
1 pear 1 pt
2 x coffee with cream 2 pt

6 x atomic fire ball 4 pt

wrap with roast beef and pastrami an veg 6pt
wee box of smarties 1pt

chocolate 4pt

lasagne 8 pt
salad 2 pt
garlic bread with tblsp cheese 5pt


37 points consumed
6 water
25 points left in the kitty!

I am hoping to have a better weekend however there will be pizza, cake and ice-cream tonight. It is all about restraint and proper choices. Ultimately I choose and the question I have to ask is “Do I want this? Do I choose health or do I choose what I am comfortable with?” Life is to short to just go through the motions. I want to live. I have a lot of soul searching to do about where I am and where I am going.
I am looking forward to this journey.

Have a great weekend. I may write more if I am inspired, but if you are looking for some inspiration head on over to SnackiePoos. That girl is right on and today's post is something to sink you teeth into. I think we all need to think about where we have been and how far we have come and no one I know seems to get it better than this girl!

Bean (staring myself in the face and trying to love what I see)

If you are thinking rational positive thoughts, your body and brain are energized and primed for success.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter! What is a bowel buddy?

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home