Monday, March 06, 2006

haystacks and other ramblings

dinah34 asked what a hay stack was so here it is. 1 point cookies to love and embrace. "Bet you can't eat just one." (which is why I rarely make them...)

Haystaks

1 sleeve fibre one cereal - not the flake kind.
3/4 cup chocolate chips
3/4 cup butterscotch chips
1/4 cup light peanut butter

In one bowl, melt chips and peanut butter in microwave.
Add Fiber One cereal and stir together.

Drop by spoonfuls on a cookie sheet.
Refrigerate until hard.

Makes 30 cookies - 1 point per cookie.

In other news.

I was away this weekend and my eating was less than stellar.
I am not even going to attempt to write down what I ate, but I am back on track this morning.

I was driving home from Orillia yesterday and I felt compelled to go to church. I had a few revelations that I am not going to go into here but may examine in the future.

I just found out this morning that someone I used to work with has been diagnosed with a very bad cancer. I hate cancer.

Thats all folks.
I'll be back soon.

Bean (trying to get the piece of stardust out of my eye since I watched the Oscars)

1 Comments:

Blogger dinah34 said...

thanks for the receipe!

i'll have to try them out even though i'm not much of a baker, but at a point a cookie i have to try!

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home