Friday, March 24, 2006

Fridays are for…


wishing I hadn’t eaten so much crap last night so that I had more to eat at work today.
Oh well. I will learn, and it is easier to exercise some control around my eating at work with the systems I put in place, no money, only pack healthy snacks, food police…etc. However there are some lovely donuts in our lunch room – needless to say I am avoiding the lunch room.

Well my wee boy turns six tomorrow and we are having the big celebration at Chuck E Cheese. He is very excited, and I am too. I can’t believe that he will be six. If seems like only yesterday, I was screaming that they had better pull this baby out or shove it back in because I quit… a good pregnant person I was not, but I am a good mom. My boy is so much like me. Chubby, insecure, and seeking approval just like Mom. I wish I had a magic wand to wave and could erase all those insecurities both in him and I.
He is a magical child, full of adventure and imagination. He has a sweet soul and a wicked sense of humour. I hope we are not warping him too much! Happy Birthday my boy!

So here is how the eating is progressing – I’m loving this reverse counting.

2 muffetts with brown sugar at work yesterday 3pt - flex allowance remaining 32pts

1 cup WW Spaghetti 3pts
½ cup sauce 1pt
10 meatballs 6 pt (according to nutritional info on bag)
veggie 0pt

popcorn 3 pt (this night time binging must stop)
jelly beans 3pt
cookies 6pt

bowel buddy 4pt
sm wrap with chicken 3pt
cup o’ soup 1pt
cucumber 0pt
orange 1 pt

31 pt 31 flex point remaining

I may post on Sunday as I have to work for our quarterly release and there will be lots of down time while we hurry up and wait.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Bean

2 Comments:

Blogger dinah34 said...

is anybody really good at being pregnant? i know i was the same way while i was in labour. i just kept saying get it out, get it out...lol

:)

your little man is a CUTIE!

2:45 PM  
Blogger snackiepoo said...

Happy Birthday to the Lil Bean!

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home