Friday, March 10, 2006

Bowel Buddies - and were not taking the sequel to Brokeback Mountian!


Lori http://crumbsonme.blogspot.com/ asked what a bowel buddy was so as you may well know I can never just answer a question but must give you the TMI version of the Back Story...

I don't poop every day.
I don't poop every other day...
I don't poop every third day...
About the fourth or fifth day after much expulsion of leathal gases, I poop. I may poop again that same day or the next day, but then it is poop drought again.

This gets frustrating, especially when Weigh In is on Wednesday and it is not until Thursday that I usually poop.

I eat lots of fibre and drink lots of water but because of my distate for pooping at work and I think I have trained my body to never poop.

I want to poop. I want to poop every day, so I am trying a new product (to me) that someone told me about called Bowel Buddies - I found mine in the Pharmacy section of the grocery store, but they are online at www.abundancehealth.com I paid 12.45 for a two week supply. This is a Canadian Product so of course it is the best... just kidding, ok not really, but lets not go there now! They don't even taste so bad - kind of like a all bran bar.

Here is the nutritional Info on a Bowel Buddy
They come packaged 2 to a pack and there is 14 paks in a package.

For two cookies

Cal 212.06
Protein 1.54 g
Carbohydrate 30.38 g
Dietary Fibre 22.64 g Wooozzzzzaaaaa - Daily requirement in 2 bland cookies
Fat 9.42 g

4 points per package

I will let you know how it works out.

Here is my food so far for today - 6 points left and a birthday party to contend with. I think I will be dipping into the allowance.

2 bowel buddies 4 pt
2 muffetts with brown sugar 4 pt
coffee with cream 1pt

3 x atomic fire balls 2 pt

wrap with roast beef and pastrami an veg 6pt
cup o’ soup 1 pt

5 gummy bears/cinnamon hearts 1pt

orange 1pt

2 muffetts with brown sugar 4 pt


Have a great weekend.

(Never) Bean (so happy that it is quitting time!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Thank you! I thought it might be something like that. I definitly need something similar :blush: But I couldnt be farther away from Canada (I live at the US/Mexico border)!!! I'll check it out online, let me know if it works, or rather doesn't work...haha have a great weekend!

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home