Wednesday, March 01, 2006

7 down - many to go...

Yeah me!

I was down seven lbs today. I know it was mostly water and my body going into shock from not having the bazzilion calories a day I was feeding it it, but yeah me. I'll take it.

Tuesday Supper

meat pie - 6 pt
potaotes - 2 pt
gravy 1 pt
beans 0 pt

Tuesday night grazing - must stop!

Popcorn 3 pt
cadbury thin bar - 2 pt
cookie 1 pt


Wednesday

Breakfast - still guessing?

2/3 cup oatmeal 4pt
2 tblsp brown sugar 2 pt
2 x coffee with cream 2 pt

Snack

veg 0 pt
13 cinnamon hearts 1 pt

Lunch

Wrap - 4 pt
chicken - 3 pt
veg/mustard - 0pt
cup o' soup - 1 pt

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Whoo- hoo 7 lbs. is great!

12:03 PM  
Blogger snackiepoo said...

Holy Cow!

Great loss...I dream of a 7 pound loss every night....sigh.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home