Thursday, February 23, 2006

One partially down the rest of my life to go...

Well here it is 4:30 pm and I have made it thus far. I have not participated in the chip festival in the office. I did not do my rounds visiting every candy jar in the office, I did not deviate from plan, and I actually made a concious decision not to eat the 1.5 oz of cheese that consituted 5 points when I looked it up. Do you have any idea how little cheese 1.5 oz is! No way...

Here is what I have eaten today. I will have to post dinner from the night before and then my work food, bercause with two little ones, I don't have much time in the evening for computer fun, and when I get time Spider Solitare calls my name!

Breakfast

Coffee with 1.5 tablespoons cream 1 pt
2/3 cup oatmeal 4 pt
2 tablespoons brown sugar 2pt

Lunch

Can Primo Country Harvest Veg Soup 3 pt
1 cup grapes 2pt
1 musli pita 4pt
raw veggies 0 points

Snack

apple 1 pt
coffee with cream 1 pt

18 points used 12 remaining

Looking this over it is apparent that I need more protien in my diet. I will boil up some eggs tonight.

So I just called for an update on the Chi1d P@rn@grapher in my office and yet again it has been held over for another month. It has been almost a year since he was arrested. That is a year that I have had to come to my place of employment and look at his smug face and his cocky attitude. Disgusting Pig.
Will justice ever be served. Why is it that looking at naked pictures of babies is a lesser crime that animal abuse, or hundreds of other crimes that are bad, but get resolved, and yet this pig gets to come to work and surf the internet and take home a large salary. Oh yeah not to mention that the company line is... "If you have a problem with this... it's your problem...."

Wow rant a rama.... I'm done.

Well it is almost time to pack it in for the day.

Ciao! Bean (there done that)

1 Comments:

Blogger snackiepoo said...

When I first started WW, I totally noticed that most of my points were carbs because well...I am not too fond of the proteins as much, so I make it a point to throw some meat in at dinner...chicken or fish and one of my snacks is usually string cheese or a boiled egg, blah blah.

I cannot believe nothing has been done by your HR department; you are right that it IS disgusting!

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home