Friday, February 24, 2006

Oh How I love Fridays....

Well, I made it through. One whole day on program.. 21 days to a habit... 20 more to go! Yeah for me. I actually feel like I might really want to do this this time. I still need to find a way to incorporate exercise in. It is funny the self talk you do. I was late to bed last night and I was self talking about exercise, and I first said (inside voice of course, people think you are crazy when you talk out loud to yourself!) So I said...

"Self! Set the alarm 1/2 an hour earlier and go outside for a walk."

Then excuses came

"cold, dark, late, tired.."

So then I said

"Self , just get up when the alarm goes off instead of hitting snooze 5 times and get on the exercise bike..."

Then self said back...

"As if! You know you are going to sleep till 6:45 like you always do...."

And I did....

I need to train self better... At least when Self is busy talking me out of excercising he has put to rest his usual litany about "fat, ugly, lazy, bad mother, bad wife" Damn Self to hell. I need to break free!

So it was funny last night, I came home with my 12 points and here is what was cooking Fish sticks, chicken wings, french fries and perogies sauted in butter....
Not the weight watchers dream but I coped..

Here is what was consumed

4 chicken wings 5 pts (nutritional info off bag)
1 fish stick 2 pts
2 perogies 3 pts
raw veggies 0 pts

Later that same night

2 cups popcorn 1 pt

For a grand total of 11 points = 29 for the day. Right on track.

Food Consumed today 24/02/06

Breakfast
coffee with cream 1pt
2/3 cup oatmeal 4 pt
2 tblsp brown sugar 2 pt

Snack
coffee with cream 1pt
apple 1pt

Lunch
1 can Primo Roasted Chicken and Noodle Soup 5pt
1 musli pita 4 pt

18 points consumed 12 left for tonight, however I asked DH to pull out the boneless skinless chicken breasts for supper and I am cooking tonight, so I should be right on track.

Well, chances are I will not be back until Monday... happy weekend all!

Bean (dip is yummy!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home