Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Candy makes me gassy...

my blog, my rules, too much information, oh well. I think I just put two and two together and it is true, sugar makes me gassy (of course it could have been the cauliflower but am I not better off believing its candy) As you can tell I had a momentary lapse this afternoon, The call of the wild candy dish, so soft so sweet, The next thing you know I have eaten six starbursts and 10 gumdrops. man oh man. Now I am going to count that as 4 points and hope it is accurate. On the smaller victory side, I did not eat peanut M&M's.

Weigh in tomorrow and you know I know I am maintaining within my points and I know that even if I don't show a loss tomorrow that I am doing the right things. I used to get so upset if the scale moved or didn't move, but I need to just have faith that the program will work if I follow it. And I have followed it, so therefore it will work. If I don’t see a loss this week then next week I will.

Zen master Bean reporting in before weigh in... It could all change after the weigh in trust me. Stable I am not.

I have been working like a mad woman, and the reality of not meeting my deadline is looming. Little stress with a side of holy shit batman - I never miss a deadline.

Of course taking time out of my day to blog could be considered part of the problem but hey I look at this as my break, seeing that since I quit smoking I never break and I never leave the building.

Today I am thankful for my job. (repeat 1000 times until you are not just saying it but believing it!)

Food:

Monday Supper

Pork Chop 4pt
cauliflower 0 pt
cheese 1 pt
potato 2 pt
gravy 1 point (as prepared 20 cal for 2 tablespoon - loving it)
mushrooms 0 pt

Snack

3 cups light popcorn 1 pt
chocolate chips 3pt

32 points 2 flex used 6 remain

Tuesday Breakfast - can you guess? come on.... bet you can't figure it out!

2/3 cup oatmeal 4pt
2 tblsp brown sugar 2pt
coffee with cream 2 pt

Snack

orange 1pt

Lunch

Cauliflower 0 pt
1 cup 2% milk 3 pt
cheese 1 pt

Snack - bad bad snack and a prime example of once you start it is hella hard to stop

13 cinnamon hearts 1 pt
coffee with cream 1pt
10 jube jubes 2 pt
6 starburst candy 2pt


Well tune in tomorrow after lunch for the big weigh in announcement.

Bean (pushed around)

2 Comments:

Blogger snackiepoo said...

*snorting like a madwoman*

I too, am sure....twas the candy that made you gassy, not the fresh veggies.

Speaking of, remind me not to eat Kashi for breakfast and Santa Fe Beans and Rice for lunch...erm, at work.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Been reading your blog for a while, thought I would pick this lovely post to comment! Don't you just hate the gasses?? Unbelievably annoying! Have a good day. ::keeps fingers crossed for weigh in:: :)

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home