Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Ah the sweet anticipation of the first post of a New Year.....

Happy New Year!

Yeah, I late to the punch again but hey, I should know me by now!

So what is up for the New Year? Firstly I would like to lose a pound a week through 2006. That would add up to a whopping 52 lbs but not put any pressure on me. A pound a week means I have to reduce caloric intake by 500 calories a day or increase activity to burn 500 calories a day or mix it up! Now I know no matter how much they say that it is calories in vs. calories out, that this is not so true, for me anyway, so my plan will need to include a drastic reduction in the amount of sugar and refined white flour that I consume, for the basic triggering effect alone. When I develop my program I will post it here. For this final week... Until Friday, I am enjoying the last few treats and enjoyment that I want, before it is back on track!

I am also happy to report that I made it through new year without a cigarette and I have started 2006 as a non smoker and will stay that way.

DH has quit smoking as well as of January 2nd, and if I was that much of a whiney cranky baby ass, I don't recall. But I am supporting him and biting my tongue.

Still knitting with a vengeance. I really enjoy it. I got a book at the library yesterday on crochet (cute things for kids) and I think I might take it up as well.

Well it is time to wrap things up for day. I have got to start this update earlier. Damn the working, it so gets in the way of my personal enjoyment.

See you on the flip side.

Bean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home