Thursday, August 18, 2005

Up Up and Away

Well I gained 3 pounds this week. I am still on the road up, but I am trying to make better choices.

We are on holidays next week, so there will be no postings. We are heading out camping and visiting family and friends. It should be a good time. I am a little worried about the two days of camping with just the family unit. Mainly the times after the children go to bed and it is just me and hubby with no distractions. I am still so angry and hurt, but I don’t think that family vacation is the time to fight and carry on.

I sometimes feel like I have lost total control over my life, the part that is still mine outside of being a Mom and wife. I am so busy with everyone else’s need and desires, I have forgotten about me. What makes Bean tick? My mantra has been “when the kids are older, I will…” get a degree, learn to play guitar, get a hobby, quilt, whatever. I wonder if it is an excuse or a reality.

Just want to refer you to a site I have found that I LOVE LOVE LOVE. http://smartypants.diaryland.com/index.html . This girl gives me hope, about being a real person and being a Mom.

Well better go.

Ciao!

Bean

1 Comments:

Blogger davidgibson91043827 said...

I really enjoyed your blog. This is a cool Website Check it out now by Clicking Here . I know that you will find this WebSite Very Interesting Every one wants a Free LapTop Computer!

3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home