Thursday, June 02, 2005

its a beautiful day

Hello,

I know I said I would post yesterday with the results of the weigh in but I got busy at work and didn't get a chance, and trying to do this at home, would just not work. I am on the go from the time I get home until the time the kids go to bed where I collapse into a semi coma on the couch.

So the results are: up 1/2 a pound. I knew it would happen with all the emotional eating I have been doing, but I am back on track. I have set a mini goal for myself and that is to shed 25 lbs from this body, by labour day (September 5th) That is less than two pounds a week. I can do this.

I have been on track pretty much for the last few days. It is the weekends that are killer for me...but whacha gonna do? Oh yeah I also have a short term goal to avoid Tim Hortons. Enough is enough. Donuts bad.... Fritters bad.... Tim bits bad..... but apparently the strawberry tart only has three points....

Bean

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole VA said...

It's been a while since the last post and blogland wanted to check in with you.

Hope all is well!

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home