Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Wednesday Weigh In

Well happy news to report, after all that whining and overindulging I was actually down 3 pounds this week. Yeah me. So I am solidly into virgin fat now! Things at work were better today. I went home last night and vented to my darling boy and he made me feel all special and good. Thank God for that man. I know there are times when I don’t appreciate him enough, but times like this when I am not strong and not at the top of my game. he is always there for me. He knows me and he understands me and he loves me. God knows why?

So eating today was fairly good. I had a weak moment this afternoon and selected a healthy 3 point snack from the cafeteria, instead of the bag of greasy chips that I wanted.

For all you Canadian gals out there (I find these statements funny as no one actually reads my blog but I like it and it is my blog) M&M meat shops have veggie burgers on sale this week 8 for 6.99 – 2 points each and not bad. They don’t rival my Our Compliments cheese and mushroom soya burgers but they are good. And 2 points!!! Slap that sucker on a whole wheat roll and voila 4pts of yummy burgerness.

So as of today I am down 7 pounds and I feel pretty darn fine about that. It was the boost of encouragement that I needed and a reason to stop shoving shit (you know what I mean…) into my mouth. I will maintain my points this week. What would I have lost if I had been really good?

Bye Bye

Bean

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole VA said...

Great job on the three pounds. They add up quick; slow and steady.

And thanks for dropping by my blog!

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home