Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Been a long time since I rocked and rolled!

Back to work today, Three long weekends in a row. How blissful. We’ll today was a good day. It was nice to be busy and get some tings accomplished. I find Monday’s are always good days for working.

As I mentioned in a previous post, the threat of a strike looms over my head and it has caused me much mindless comfort eating over the weekend. That and just saying f**k it and eating what I wanted. I am sure this will result in a gain for weigh in tomorrow, but learn and move on. I hate not being in control of my destiny!

I went Saturday night to see hubby play and danced my ass off. That should have been good for a few activity points. It was a great time. My baby sis’s came with me and we had a hoot. Saturday was also yard sale day. I don’t understand the mentality of yard sales, but hey it garnered me some extra cash and I have a lot less crap on my hands. Whatever didn’t sell was boxed up and shipped off to the goodwill. I had a hard time letting go of some of my stuff, but I need a house that is not overcome with junk.

Yesterday, my day off (we work a compressed week which means that every two weeks I get Monday off) I didn’t even get out of my pyjamas. I am a lazy gal, but I felt it was deserved. I didn’t even cook dinner. The family sat in front of the boob tube and watched a movie the little man wanted to see and ate pizza. It was bliss.

Had a lovely evening with the hubby after the kids were off to bed, we watched most of Disk 4 of the final season of Angel – laughed my ass off at the puppet episode. I wish more people I knew watched the show, so I could compare notes and take Angelese, but no such luck.

I’ll report the weigh in tomorrow. As of 4:45 I have consumed 14 points. Not bad for getting back on track day.

Hats off to the new Miss Universe – A Canadian Gal! Nice and Beautiful, what a great country I live in!

Bean

1 Comments:

Blogger Kerri said...

The puppet episode is friggin' hilarious! I'd never watched Angel until my BF and I started dating four years ago. He was devestated when it ended... and I'll admit I was kinda bummed, too. We've been too busy trying to lose a combined 200+ pounds to watch any TV lately, but the season DVDs could be good fodder for this winter when everyone in Wisconsin hibernates until the first sign of Spring. Great blog! I found you via Chubby Girl Brigade.

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home